When you need to claim the true value of dealing with Hugh J Boswell comes to the fore. Our team of dedicated claims handlers liaise closely with you and your Hugh J Boswell Account Executive to get the ball rolling as quickly as possible. Our aim is to deal with your claim how you want it dealt with.
The Claims team at Hugh J Boswell is based in-house to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at the time they most require it.
In the event of an insured loss, you will be provided with a dedicated claims handler, based in our Norwich office who will work with you until the claim is settled. In the event of a significant or catastrophic loss we will be with you, on-site, to discuss how to get things moving.
The core aims of our claims team:
- We arrange repairs and a courtesy vehicle if required and ensure your vehicle is back on the road as soon as possible (fault motor claims)
- Emergency repairs to property and estimates for remedial work can be arranged on your behalf
To be supportive and efficient
- We’ll give you advice and assistance until your claim is settled
- We liaise with insurers to strict Ministry of Justice timescales are met
- You’ll receive regular updates on the position of your claim, via your preferred method of communication
- We get your claims payment to you as quickly as possible
- Third party insurers are contacted by us and we arrange for them to deal with repairs (non-fault motor claims), avoiding directly involving your insurance policy
- We actively challenge any reserves and estimates set by your insurer so that they are kept as low as possible, minimising the impact on renewal premiums
- We provide an uninsured loss recovery service, without charge, endeavouring to recover excesses, hire costs and loss of earnings from third party insurers
- We negotiate the best possible outcome on your behalf
- We provide regular claim reviews, analysing your claims, identifying trends and problem areas and help you implement strategies and risk management techniques to prevent similar losses occurring
- Following a material damage or business interruption claim, where available, we would instruct one of our chosen preferred loss adjustors (and loss assessor where required)
- If you were to suffer a substantial material damage/business interruption loss we would visit you immediately and provide further support by attending loss adjuster meetings